2-Part Scratch Kote 2000
SCRATCH KOTE 2-PART is a plaster bonding agent. It, is sold as a “UNIT”, consisting of a 5-gallon pail of a premium resin, “Liquid Catalyst” and (2) 65-lb bags of specially blended cement mixture which are field mixed. Once applied to a properly prepared pool or spa shell, it forms a hard, rough textured base coat, securely bonding (by chemical and mechanical means) new plaster to old plaster. It is similar to gunite in both appearance and function.
COVERAGE 350 to 400 sq. ft. (rolled) . *Coverage will vary depending on porosity and condition of substrate.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE 2 Part Dry Mix – furnished in 65 lb. bags. Store in dry area at 40°-90°F. Shelf life is approximately 24 months in unopened bags. Liquid Catalyst – furnished in 5-gallon pails. Store in dry area at 40°-90°F. Shelf life is approximately 18 months
- Minimum Down Time
- Substantially Reduces Labor and Equipment Costs
- Eliminates Excessive Substrate Preparation. No Need for Chip-Outs or Axing.
- Even Suction While Plastering – Smoother Plaster Finish
- Substantial Savings on Plaster (Marcite) Materials
- Virtually Eliminates “Pop Outs”
- Trim Tile, New or Old, Can be Placed on Steps and Seats
Also see SCRATCH KOTE 2000 (all-in-one bagged product)