FOAM BASE is a base coat used in the Insulated Concrete Form Stucco System. It is a polymer modified cementitious material which is mixed with water on the job. It is applied by a trowel method to the wall, then a woven fiberglass mesh is embedded into the foam base to create a hard, durable, smooth base coat for the stucco mix.
COVERAGE: Approximate coverage per bag is 79 – 90sf.
- Single component packaging
- Bonding agent in the bag – Just add water
- Low cost
- Outstanding bond strength to most building materials
- No priming – Easy to apply
- Extremely high flexural strenght
- Spray or Pump
- Environmentally friendly
- Water clean-up