SPEED MIX 2000 is a fast setting, resin modified, hydraulic cement repair mortar. It is used by itself for most types of concrete repair. Can be used interior or exterior, vertical, horizontal or overhead. Key qualities found in this material: non-Shrinking, non-corrosive, quick set time, can be feathered, just add water, can be over-coated, high compression strength, etc.
50-lb pail – 1/2 of a cubic foot. (996 cubic inches). Equates to an area 12” wide, x 12” long x 6.9” deep.
ADDITIONS: Clean pea gravel can be added when ﬁlling deep (3” or greater) horizontal areas. Total volume of pea gravel can not exceed 25% of Speed Mix being used.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: SPEED MIX 2000 is packaged in 25-lb and 65-lb poly-lined bags and 50-lb pails. Shelf life is approximately 24 months in unopened bags. Store in a dry environment.
- Quick set, 2 to 4 minutes
- Compression strength 3975 psi in 24 hours
- Can be overcoated with acrylic coatings
- One-Component, just add water
- Contains no corrosive agents
- Weather resistant
- Ideal for anchoring bolts, poles, etc
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Put into service in less than 1 hour
- Pea Gravel can be added